How to fix HDPC Error on a Roku Tv ?
Roku is one of the most famous streaming players which is now used widely all over the world. Roku comes with more than three thousand streaming channels which include both paid and free channels. It works in ease as its very easy to use and operate. Sometimes you may face few errors in your roku like HDPC error. This error will turn your screen purple and you’ll see screen displaying HDPC Error. In this error we’ll learn quick technique to fix HDPC Error on a Roku TV. I have tried to share some of the easy solution to tackle this issue. Let’s get started with these steps.
Reset your HDMI Cable
Resetting the HDMI Cable solves the issue and remove the HDPC Error. Follow the below mentioned steps to fix it.
- It can most be resolve by resetting the connection through your HDMI cable. If this is your first time using your player then you’re seeing the air screen to re-establish the connection over the HDMI cable.
- Unplug the HDMI cable that connects your Roku player to your Tv. Be sure to unplug the cable from both devices its plugged.
- If you have something between your Roku player and Tv like an AV receiver or HDMI switch then unplug all the cables between your Roku player and Tv.
- Now, see if the issue if resolved and the screen turns to normal again and you’re able to stream again without any issues.
Change Display Settings to fix HDPC error on Roku
Many times there is issue into the display itself and for that you need to change display settings and look that this resolves the issue or not.
- Go to the Homepage of your Roku player.
- Now, scroll down and move to the settings area.
- Under the settings, Go to the Display Type.
- Change the Display one by one and see if it resolves the issue or not.
Reset your Roku Player
Reset or restart your Roku player to fix the HDPC error on roku tv. Follow these steps to do it.
- Remove the HDMI cable from your roku tv and wait for about 30 seconds.
- Now, plug-in back the HDMI cable.
- Turn your roku player on and see if this fixes the HDPC error in roku .
Restart/Reboot your TV
Restarting the Tv can fix multiple errors in the occurred in the roku tv. Follow these simple steps to do it.
- Unplug your Tv (Remove the wire of the wall outlet of your tv)
- Now, wait for about 30 seconds and plug back the tv in the wall outlet.
- Turn on your tv using remote and see if the screen turn normal (See if this fixes the hdpc error).
Contact Roku Customer Support to fix hdpc error on Roku
Follow all the above mentioned steps at least twice and if still this doesn’t fix the issue then you must contact Roku customer support. Roku have highly experienced technical customer support which are available 24×7 for their customer to resolve their queries and concerns. You can contact roku telephonically on their direct toll free number at 1(844)-980-4031 or visit them on https://microsystemsupport.us/roku-technical-support-phone-number/. Roku serve their customer not only with the streaming facility but also serve them their specialized help and problem solving guarantee.