MSN is one of the top email services, providing excellent and dependable email services as well as the ability to receive and send emails. MSN assists in delivering the most accurate and up-to-date information on the most recent technology available on the market. Messenger services, quality applications for discovering the latest stuff, online gaming service provider, and access to entertainment services are just a few of MSN’s distinctive features. In this article, we’ll fix MSN Email Search not working in MS Outlook. Below are the few step to fix the issue.
Update Microsoft Office Out-of-date software can lead to a variety of problems. The problem of an unresponsive search function may be solved by updating Outlook.
CHECK OUTLOOK 2019 FOR AVAILABLE UPDATES, OR OUTLOOK 2016 FOR AVAILABLE UPDATES, OR OUTLOOK 2013 FOR AVAILABLE UPDATES
- Open Outlook and Choose a file.
- Now, Select the Office Account option and Under Product Information, select Update Option.
- If the option is available, select Enable Updates. Choose the option-Update Now.
IN OUTLOOK 2010, CHECK FOR AVAILABLE UPDATES.
- Select File from the File menu in Outlook. Now,In the left pane, click on Help.
- Check for Updates should be selected.
- Install Updates or Check for Updates are the options.
- CHECK OUTLOOK 2016 FOR MAC OR OUTLOOK FOR MAC 2011 FOR UPDATES.
- Open Outlook. Check for new Updates there.
Read : How to stop spam emails from MSN Email Account
Troubleshoot the indexing function if you run a search and get a notice saying No matches found or Search results may be partial because objects are still being indexed.
(FIX ERRORS IN INDEXING IN OUTLOOK 2019, 2016, 2013, OR 2010)
- The Search Tools option is activated by clicking inside the Search field.
- Select Indexing Status from the Search Tools drop-down menu in the Options group.
- Outlook should display a notice saying that it has completed indexing all of your objects. There are 0 items left to index.
- Wait five minutes and try again if there are still items to be indexed. If the problem remains, proceed to the next step in the troubleshooting process.’
(IN WINDOWS 10, 8, OR 7, TYPE INDEXING OPTIONS IN THE START SEARCH BOX OR ON THE START SCREEN TO CONFIGURE INDEXING OPTIONS.)
- In the Indexing Options dialogue box, choose Advanced.
- Navigate to the File Types section and Scroll down to message in the Extension column.
- Now, Choose message from the drop-down menu. Ensure that Index Properties and File Contents are both turned on. Choose OK and close the window.
(INDEX OUTLOOK DATA FILES IN WINDOWS 10, 8, OR 7 In the Start Search box or on the Start screen, type Indexing Options.)
- Check the Included Locations column of the Indexing Options dialogue box to see if Microsoft Outlook is included.
- If Microsoft Outlook isn’t mentioned, choose Modify. To pick Microsoft Outlook, check the box next to it.
- Choose OK and Close the window.
IF INDEXING IS STUCK IN WINDOWS 10, 8, OR 7, REBUIL THE SEARCH CATALOG. Type Indexing Options in the Start Search box or on the Start screen.
- In the Indexing Options dialogue box, click Modify.
- Select OK after clearing the checkbox next to Outlook.
- To enter the Advanced Options dialogue box, select Advanced.
- Rebuild is the option to choose. Choose OK. Close the window.
MSN Email Customer Support to Fix MSN Email Search not working in MS Outlook
The problems are handled by a team of qualified technicians that are extremely experienced in resolving all types of MSN service and email-related problems. The talented individuals that work here are well-trained and use the latest and most up-to-date technology, and clients benefit from the swift resolution procedure. These technical specialists and engineers will be available to consumers at any moment to check into any problems. If you want to get in touch with the professional team, call us on +1-844-980-4031 or visit us on https://microsystemsupport.us/msn-email-support-number/
Also Read : How to Renew my MSN Premium – MSN Premium payment Subscription