Netflix is an international top content platform which is widely spreading all over the world. Everyone around the world is well known about Netflix and its services. Netflix allows us to watch tv shows, movies and series without any commercial cable. Netflix has its own series which is very entertaining and interesting. Also its getting very famous into today’s culture. When Roku is launched in the year 2002, Netflix was the only channel and service which is offered by Roku. Netflix is the first streaming channel in Roku. Normally, Netflix doesn’t create any issue while streaming in your Roku device but unfortunately if it cause any issue then read the full article to find the best solution. These are the steps you should follow to fix netflix not working in Roku.
Reset your Netflix in your Roku Player
To reset your Netflix you need to reset or re-install your Netflix app again or re login your Roku account and to do it follow the below steps:
Re Login Neflix in Roku
- Firstly, open your Neflix app in your Roku Tv.
- In your Netflix app, you’ll notice in the top there are can be multiple accounts shown for the family first.
- In order to switch, just go to the Netflix settings .
- Into the Netflix settings, below you’ll find the option- Signout Netflix. Click on the option and you’ll be exit from Nextflix (sign-out Netflix is important as it will take you to the same user account only).
- After the above steps done and you’ll go back to the Netflix again then it will ask you to sign-in to your account.
- Just sign in to your Netflix account in Roku with login ID and Password.
- Try to use Netflix in Roku again and see if the issue is resolved or not.
Re- Install your Netflix
- Go to Homepage on your Roku Tv.
- Open Netflix start button brings up on the screen in your Roku Tv
- You’ll see few options. Just go down and click on Remove Channel.
- After this process, your Netflix app is deleted from your Tv.
- Just go to the Store and Re-Download it again of its latest and updated version.
Make sure you have a good Internet Connection
Internet plays a big role in streaming anything on your Roku Tv. Make sure you have a good and stable internet server which gives you a high speed internet service and secure your privacy too. If your internet is not working fine then upgrade your internet server with help your network provider and buy a premium and high speed internet connection for streaming on your Roku device to avoid barriers of certain bufferings or errors on your Roku player. Check your Network connectivity in your Roku Tv and to do it follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Roku homepage and scroll down to the settings area.
- Into the settings, go to the Network option (at the right side).
- Look after the Network settings and your current wifi connectivity.
- Set you internet connection to a reliable and good server.
Contact Roku Customer Support to fix netflix not working in Roku
If in case you are not able to fix this issue on your own then there is always an option to take professional help. You can take help from Roku professionals, they believes in helping out the customers in any situation with the best solution possible. Customers can contact the technical support via email, chat service or through the call. You can reach them on their 24/7 toll free number at 1(844)-980-4031 or visit them on https://microsystemsupport.us/roku-technical-support-phone-number/