Anthony Wood, the founder of ReplayTV, created Roku Inc., a publicly traded company based in Los Gatos, California, in October 2002. The firm creates digital media players that allow consumers to access Internet music and video services through their televisions. Roku devices, or just Roku, are digital media players that use channels to access over-the-top content supplied by Roku’s partners. Users can use the device to watch paid and free material on their TV over the internet. The Roku channels include major streaming services such as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Sling TV, and many others.
PBS Kids is a popular kids channel which is specially made for kids to stream their favorite shows. This is the complete kids channel which is free of cost and anyone can stream it 24×7 without any cost. On Roku store, you can install directly from the channel store. After installing PBS kids, activate the channel with your PBS channel to stream multiple shows free of cost. Follow the below mentioned steps to install and activate the PBS kids on Roku.
Install PBS Kids Channel on Roku
- Go to the Roku player homescreen.
- Now, get into the settings in your Roku player.
- Navigate to search menu for the PBS kids app.
- Once you’ll find the PBS kids channel. Go to the option from the search results.
- After moving in to the PBS kids channel, Click on Add Channel option to add PBS kids.
- Now click on go to channel, hopefully the PBS Channel is successfully added to the Roku player.
Activate PBS Kids Channel on Roku
- Launch the PBS Kids Channel on your Roku player.
- Keep a note or copy the code which is appear on your Roku TV which appearing on your screen.
- Now, go to kids.pbs.org/activate on your android phone or browser.
- Enter the activation code in the fields and click on Continue.
- Sign in to your PBS Account.
- After sign in your PBS account, you’ll see PBS kids channel which contains multiple media contents.
- Now, you are ready to stream on your PBS account and you can stream your favorite channel available on PBS.
Another way to Add PBS Kids on Roku
Here is the another way to add PBS Kids channel on Roku by logging into your Roku account using windows, pc or laptop.
- Go to https://my.roku.com/ and login to your Roku account using your correct ID and Password.
- After login in your roku account, Click on the search bar and search PBS Kids.
- Select the PBS Kids and click on add channel and it will automatically added to your Roku player.
- Now, launch your Roku player and look after the streaming channel section and you’ll find the PBS Kids channel.
- Launch the channel and go through the activation process.
Contact Roku Customer Support to install and Activate PBS Kids on Roku
Roku Inc. has established a number of options for users to contact the company’s technical assistance. The company’s customer care staff believes in assisting clients in any situation by providing the finest answer available. Customers can reach out to the technical support team via email, chat, or phone. Alternatively, they can contact our Roku experts on our toll-free line on +1(844)-980-4031 or visit us on https://microsystemsupport.us/roku-technical-support-phone-number/