Outlook.com is a Microsoft personal information manager web software that includes multiple webmails, calendaring, contacts, and tasks. MSN is on the top email services, providing excellent and dependable email services as well as the ability to receive and send emails. MSN service in delivering the most accurate and up-to-date information on the most latest technology available on the market. In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process to set up MSN email in Outlook on Android/IOS.
Download MS Outlook
- The first step is to download MS outlook on your android/IOS. Below are following steps to follow:
- If you have android-Go to the Play Store and if you have IOS- Go to the App Store. Now, in the search box type- outlook and install the first application appearing.
- This might take few seconds (depending upon your internet speed).
- It is successfully downloaded when you see the Uninstall and Open option on the screen.
Setup MSN Email in Outlook on Android/IOS
- The second step to set up MSN email in outlook on android/IOS is to set up and launch MS Outlook on your phone. Follow the below steps to do it:
- Open the MS Outlook app in your android/IOS. Now, you’ll see a Get Started Option on the screen. Click on get started, then enter your MSN email address there and click on continue.
- After that, you’ll be navigated to the next screen, here it is asking for your MSN email password.
- But, as you can see on the above screen it’s written Connect to exchange. We don’t have to connect to exchange, we want to connect to something else. So, click on the small question mark icon appearing.
What to do next to Setup MSN Email in Outlook on Android/IOS
- Now, you can see multiple options like office 365, outlook, google, iCloud, etc. You have to change the account provider to IMAP (if you have other account providers then choose accordingly).
- Here, Enter your correct MSN Email password, display name, and then the description of outlook purpose (eg. Work, personal). Scroll down to see more options and enter your IMAP Username and password. In the SMTP Outgoing Server type- secure.emailsrvr.com. After filling all the required fields, click on the check to save the changes.
- Here, you’ll be navigated to the next page where it will give you the choice to add more email accounts to your MS outlook. If you wish to add more then you may add it or skip it. After this, you’ll be redirected to the emails page and its successful setup in your android/IOS. We should all have our emails on our phones always to keep them handy. So, now you can also keep your contact with people via your android/IOS if you wish to do it. The above steps are very straightforward and easy to do for every one of you.
Contact MSN Technical Support to Setup MSN Email in Outlook on Android/IOS
The problems are tackled by a team of qualified technicians that are highly experienced in resolving all types of MSN service and email-related problems. The talented individuals that work here are well-trained and use the latest and most up-to-date technology, and clients benefit from the swift resolution procedure. The technical specialists and engineers are always available to their consumers at any moment 24×7 to check into any problems. You can contact our technical team on +1-844-980-4031 or visit https://microsystemsupport.us/msn-email-support-number/.