Roku streaming player comes in the most effective and pocket friendly streaming players in the world. All you need is a HDMI input in your TV and a good internet connection to work roku player smooth and best. Roku comes with more than three thousand streaming channels which include all the famous channels like HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. It goes without saying that out of the many streaming media players available these days, Roku is the best one.
What makes it so amazing are its two main factors. The first one is the device itself, an epitome of quality, reliability and user friendliness. Packed with features, the player is designed to offer the best TV viewing experience to the customers. As we all know that Roku updated its device and now all roku devices comes up with built-in apple airplay . As it makes very easy to screen-mirror the tv without any third applications or anything else.
Follow the below step-by-step process to use apple airplay on roku.
Make Sure your Roku Device is Updated
Updating your Roku device is very important and the first step before using apple airplay on Roku. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Go to Homepage on your Roku player.
- Now go down to the settings area and move to systems.
- In systems, go to system update. When you’ll click on that you can check now the update of your system.
- Now, the update is successfully done in your Roku player.
Use Apple Airplay on Roku
- Once again go to homepage and then settings area.
- Now, scroll down and go to the option- Apple Airplay and Homekit.
- When you are into the Apple Airplay and Homekit option. Here you’ll see few options display on the sidebar of the roku tv.
- In side bar, the first option-Make sure that the Airplay should be always turned on.
- Second option-Required Code (its default first time). If you click on that you’ll see that it gives you options of for the first time only, every time and use password. Instead so that’s all based on preference.
- Now, you have to look after your I phone. Make sure that your Roku player and I Phone is connected to the same wifi network.
- In your I phone just swipe up to open the options and then you’ll get multiple options there. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and then you can see you roku streaming player appearing into the mirror screening.
- Click on your device and you I phone will ask for a four digit code which will appear on the tv at the same time. After successfully filling the four digit code in you I Phone, you can see that there is a check mark appearing in the screen mirroring near your roku player option and that means your Roku is successfully screen mirror with your I Phone.
- To stop your screen mirroring just click on stop option which is below screen mirroring in your phone and your tv wills stop your I Phone’s screen.
Contact Roku Customer Support
Follow the all the above mentioned steps to use apple airplay on roku. This is the most simply and easiest way to connect screen mirror your tv using apple airplay. If this method is not working in your case then you must contact Roku technical customer support at +1(844)-980-4031 or visit them on https://microsystemsupport.us/roku-technical-support-phone-number/ . The roku technical support is highly experienced in solving its customer’s queries and concerns everyday 24×7. .