MSN is one of the top email services, providing excellent and dependable email services as well as the ability to receive and send emails. MSN assists in delivering the most accurate and up-to-date information on the most recent technology available on the market. People all across the world utilize MSN Email Service. It is one of the most widely used email systems, with users using it for both personal and professional purposes. MSN (short for Microsoft Network) debuted in 1995 alongside Windows 95. It was created to provide a variety of web and internet-based services for Windows PCs, including Email Service. Messenger services, quality applications for discovering the latest stuff, online gaming service provider, and access to entertainment services are just a few of MSN’s distinctive features. In this article, we’ll discuss MS Outlook can’t connect to MSN Email and keeps asking for password issue. Follow the step by step guide to do it.
Launch MS Outlook in your PC
- First of all, Sign-In to your MSN Email account and go to the settings area
- Go to the option-Forwarding and POP/IMAP and enable IMAP and click on save changes to save it.
- Now, download the MS outlook in your PC or download it from Microsoft official website.
- Click on Next two times and select manual setup or additional server types and then again select POP or IMAP option and click on Next.
- Here, in the next options you have to enter the mail server settings for your account. Fill all details- Name, MSN Email, SMTP (smtp.msn.com), username and password . Now, click on more settings and go to outgoing server tab. After getting into this select my outgoing server.
- Now, go to Advanced Tab and select SSL from the drop down options and click on Next and then ok. After it your MS outlook will redirect you to the emails page. But in case it keeps asking for your msn email password again n again then it’s not because your MSN Password is wrong. But its due to the technical error and to fix MS Outlook can’t connect to MSN Email and keeps asking for password, you need to follow the next step.
Change MSN Email Account Settings
- Fix the error: Navigate to your MSN Email account and then click on my account. Go to the sign-in and security option and then scroll down below (the reason of MS Outlook keeps asking for password is your MSN account 2 step verification is enabled but you don’t have to turn it off.) to “apps and password” option and select mail for the device on my “Windows Computer” . Click on Generate to save the settings.
- Now, a new window will show a password , just copy it and use this code as your MS Outlook password instead of MSN Email password and click on next.
- The screen will load for few seconds and you are successfully logged in to your MS outlook account. For the final and last step click on Finish and you are successfully login to your MSN Email in the MS outlook and MS Outlook can’t connect to MSN Email and keeps asking for password is resolved now.
Contact MSN Customer Support
In this piece, we’ll discuss MSN Email Support Number and how to contact their technical support team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Despite the fact that MSN is an older service provider, it offers the most secure and high-quality email services. However, customers may experience difficulties accessing their MSN accounts or issue like MS Outlook can’t connect to MSN Email and keeps asking for password. Now the question is, how can this issue be resolved? Many difficulties can be fixed quickly and easily by the client. If they get stuck during troubleshooting, they can obtain the greatest aid from MSN Email Support Number.
The problems are handled by a team of qualified technicians that are extremely experienced in resolving all types of MSN related problems. The talented individuals that work here are well-trained and use the latest and most up-to-date technology, and clients benefit from the swift resolution procedure. You can contact MSN Email Customer Support at 1(844)-980-4031 or visit https://microsystemsupport.us/msn-email-support-number/.