Nikon manufactures cameras, camera lenses, binoculars, microscopes, ophthalmic lenses, measurement tools, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, and photolithography steppers, and is the world’s second largest maker of these products. If you own a Nikon camera, you should keep the Nikon Camera Tech Support Contact Number +1(844)-980-4031 on available since you never know when it will come in handy. There will always be instances when electronic equipment malfunctions, and you will feel the need to seek technical assistance. Let’s discuss how to fix nikon camera not charging issue.
Look for a broken charger
- If your charger has been dropped, its possible that it has been damaged.
- Now, check inside the charge port for any dust as that could be interfering with the connection. Remove the dust with the help of cotton ball or ear bud and make sure its cleaned from inside.
- Sometimes, the charger gets damaged because of dropping on the floor and that causes bent pins and to cure it look inside the port for any bent pins. Straightening the bent pins is possible, but it must be done with caution. To achieve the same thing, use a toothpick.
- Sometimes you can see the defect on the cord and sometimes there is internal damage in the cord of the charger. If the charger cord is defective, try a another suitable charger cord to see if the battery charges.
- If the charging port is broken or malfunctioning, you should take it to a Nikon service centre. Because the charging port is soldered to the camera’s motherboard, don’t try to fix it yourself if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Replace the battery in the camera
- Sometime, you may face battery issue in that case you can see that the camera battery appears to be fully charged but in actual it could be completely dead.
- Replace the original battery with a spare battery that is compatible with your camera model.
- See if the camera is working or charging by turning on and check it completely.
- Before sending in a replacement request for a new battery, try it in a different Nikon camera. This ensures that your battery is dead and that the problem isn’t with your camera.
Issue with the battery
If you get a battery depletion error when you turn on the camera, try the steps below.
- Examine the battery’s kind. If the battery type in your camera’s menu is incorrect. Inspect properly for the battery that it should be completely compatible to the camera and have enough power to work fine.
- To go the settings first of all Go to Menu > Setup Menu on your camera.
- Choose a battery type.
- Check to see if you’re using the correct battery type for your camera’s settings.
Other Options to Consider
When charging the battery, make sure the USB cable is plugged into the charging adapter first. After that, connect the adaptor to a wall outlet. Connect the charger to your camera at this point. Make sure the camera is turned off when charging the battery.
Contact Nikon Camera Support for Nikon camera not charging issue- +1844-980-4031
Follow all the above basic steps and if you still face the same concern then you can contact Nikon Technical Customer Support with any questions or concerns, or technical issues related to your Nikon Camera or queries like Nikon camera is not pairing with phone. You can call Nikon support number at +1(844)-980-4031 or visit https://microsystemsupport.us/nikon-camera-tech-support/