Nikkor imaging lenses (for F-mount cameras, large format photography, photographic enlargers, and other applications), the Nikon F-series of 35 mm film SLR cameras, the Nikon D-series of digital SLR cameras, the Coolpix series of compact digital cameras, and the Nikonos series of digital cameras are among Nikon’s notable product lines. If your Nikon camera’s Bluetooth isn’t working, there are a few things you may do. To fix the problem, use the troubleshooting instructions in this article.
1# Connect the camera to the computer.
- Connect the camera to the computer. Follow these procedures if your camera’s Bluetooth option is greyed out.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on, and open the SnapBridge app.
- Go to Setup Menu > Connect to Smart Device on your camera.
- Follow the Snapbridge app’s and your camera’s on-screen instructions.
- This should turn on your camera’s Bluetooth. After that, try using the SnapBridge app to see if anything has changed.
2# Disconnect from Bluetooth and reconnect
- By forgetting and reconnecting to the device, you can resolve temporary Bluetooth connectivity troubles.
- Go to Settings on your smartphone.
- Turn on Bluetooth by going to Bluetooth.
- Select the Nikon camera from the list of linked devices.
- Unpair can be tapped.
- Both the smartphone and the camera should be turned off and on again.
- Connect your phone to the camera. Then, launch SnapBridge to see if the problem has been repaired.
3# Delete the app’s cache and data.
- The SnapBridge app’s functioning may be affected by a poor cache.
- Select Settings on your smartphone.
- Apps > Manage apps can be found by scrolling down.
- Allow time for the app list to load.
- Open the SnapBridge app by tapping on it.
- Clear data is located at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm the action, select Clear cache and touch Yes.
- After that, use the Force Close button. To confirm, tap Yes.
Read to Know: Unable to Transfer Photos from Nikon Camera
4# Uninstall SnapBridge and reinstall it.
- Try deleting and reinstalling the SnapBridge app if the problem persists.
- First, make sure you unpair the camera by repeating the first step.
- Tap and hold the SnapBridge icon on the Home Screen.
- To confirm the action, touch Yes after selecting Uninstall.
- SnapBridge is available for download from the Google Play Store.
- Try setting up SnapBridge again after the installation to see if the Nikon camera.
- Bluetooth not connecting issue has been resolved.
5# Go through a power cycle.
- Remove the SD card from the camera and set it aside.
- Remove the battery and turn off the camera.
- SnapBridge should be reinstalled. (If you’ve already reinstalled the program, skip this step.)
- Replace the battery as well as the SD card.
- Check for any improvements after attempting to fix the device once more.
- You should resolve the Nikon camera Bluetooth not working issue by following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article.
Contact Nikon Customer Support
If a customer is concerned about any technical difficulties, the technician can provide the greatest professional assistance. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get support for Nikon-related issues, call the technical experts on +1-(844)-980-4031 or visit them on https://microsystemsupport.us/nikon-camera-tech-support/.